LeoModo (referred to as "LeoModo"), a Netherlands-based company and an initiative of Get Camera Crew, with its registered address at Poortland 66, 1046 BD, Amsterdam, Netherlands, registered under company number 87598191 and VAT ID NL004540984B33, operates under GDPR compliance. LeoModo's website can be accessed at [www.leomodo.com](https://www.leomodo.com)
LeoModo reserves the right to change or modify this Agreement and any policy or guideline incorporated by reference, in accordance with GDPR regulations, at any time at its sole discretion.
Acceptance of Terms: By using LeoModo's services or clicking the acceptance checkbox during the checkout process (which is required to complete the form), you (referred to as "Customer") accept our GDPR-compliant Terms of Service, as detailed herein. You acknowledge that you have reviewed and understood the information provided on our website, [www.leomodo.com](https://www.leomodo.com), regarding how our service operates and its scope.
All policies extend to end clients for white label and reseller users.
Notification of Changes: Any changes or modifications to these terms and conditions will be posted on this page and will become effective upon their posting. It is your responsibility to regularly review our website to obtain timely notice of any such changes or modifications. Your continued use of LeoModo's services following the posting of any changes or modifications will constitute your acceptance of them. If you do not agree to the terms of any modification, do not continue to use our services and immediately provide notice of the cancellation of this Agreement.
Service Usage and Subscription:
- Your subscription and any addons will automatically renew at the end of the applicable subscription period. LeoModo works on purchased plan's tasks at a time, and turnaround times are not guaranteed. The delivery time may vary depending on the project's complexity.
- You may cancel your LeoModo subscription at any time before the end of the then-current subscription period.
- Upon cancellation, you will continue to have access to LeoModo services and your files through the end of your paid billing term. Access to your account files requires an active subscription. Cancelled accounts will not have access to their files once their billing term has ended.
Unless you are offered a free trial, you may request a refund from us if you cancel your subscription either: (i) within 14 days of signing up. After this 14 day window, we will not issue a refund. From time to time, we may refuse a refund request if, at our sole discretion, we find evidence of fraud, refund abuse, or other manipulative behavior. Promotions, upgrades, add-ons and adjustments to existing plans are non-refundable.
To qualify for a refund, you must:
You (the client) are responsible to use Leomodo after payment.
Payment processing companies and Merchants may have privacy and data collection practices that are different from ours. We have no responsibility or liability for these independent policies of the payment processing companies and Merchants. In addition, when you make certain purchases through our Website, Services or Products you may be subject to the additional terms and conditions of a payment processing company, Merchant or us that specifically apply to your purchase. For more information regarding a Merchant and its terms and conditions that may apply, visit that merchant’s Website and click on its information links or contact the Merchant directly.
- By registering for our services through the site, you authorize LeoModo to charge your chosen method of payment (e.g., credit card) for the fee on each anniversary of your registration date, based on your chosen billing frequency (e.g., monthly, quarterly, annually). Your account and access to our services provided via the site may be suspended in the event of non-payment of applicable fees. You represent and warrant to LeoModo that your payment information is accurate, and you are authorized to use the payment instrument. You will promptly update your account information with any changes, such as a change in your billing address or credit card expiration date. LeoModo may change its fees from time to time by posting the changes on the site with five days' prior notice, except for temporary promotions or fee reductions. You, the client, are responsible for using LeoModo's services after payment.
Enhance Your Experience:
- Consider upgrading the package to match your workload and editing process if you need videos faster.
- LeoModo reserves the right to terminate your account if you are not in alignment with our model, share accounts/logins, violate our core values, or abuse our services or team in any way. This includes using our services for illegal or adult/pornographic materials.
Services Not Provided under LeoModo:
Each request may only be used for one piece of content for up to 60 minutes. You may only submit one video request to be edited per order, however, you can choose different aspect ratios you need as well as a quote and the thumbnails. If you want different length videos from the same video footage, these should be submitted as separate orders.
Each request will ask for specific information to be provided, such as content location for download, in and out timestamps to trim the content, header copy, image quote copy, thumbnail details, CTA and more. Leomodo reserves the right to make adjustments to the request form without notice and all fields requested will be required to be filled for a request to be added to the queue.
- While we make every effort to minimize errors, due to the nature of creative design, we cannot guarantee that all files delivered will be 100% error-free. Upon file delivery, you agree to review and proof all files for any errors or omissions and notify our team if any changes/corrections are needed. We will make every effort to expedite any edits to correct mistakes. LeoModo is not responsible or liable for any losses or expenses incurred from errors or omissions.
Ownership of Content:
- You maintain ownership rights in any User Content that you submit to the site and in the finished product produced by LeoModo.
Grant of Limited Rights to LeoModo:
- By submitting a Task to LeoModo, you grant us the rights to User Content to the extent necessary to complete the Task. You also authorize us to retain archival copies of all User Content that you have submitted.
- By default, you agree to provide LeoModo with a non-exclusive right and license to publish your work in our portfolio, website, logo block, social media, email, or other communication efforts. If you wish to revoke this right, please notify our team in writing at email@example.com.
Work and Delivery Output:
- While we accept unlimited requests and revisions, your output volume depends on many factors, including the total request volume and complexity. We will make every effort to work with you to accommodate any priority items and your timelines, but we recommend not using our service for time-sensitive requests. Your right to use LeoModo services shall terminate upon your breach of any term of this Agreement.
Limitation of Liability:
- We will not be liable to you or any third party for any loss (financially or otherwise) or any damages arising from or relating to this Agreement. You acknowledge and agree that your use of this site is at your own discretion and risk. In jurisdictions where limitations on implied warranties or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages are not allowed, these limitations may not apply to you. In no event shall the total liability of LeoModo under this Agreement exceed the current month's subscription payment, regardless of the cause of action, in tort, contract, or otherwise.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you will indemnify, defend, and hold harmless LeoModo and each of its respective officers, directors, agents, partners,